When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New Here. Looking for a nice rolex.

IWantARolex

Hi! Welcome to your new hobby. If you stick around, you will learn more than you can imagine about replica watches.

It sounds like you want a nice noobmariner. That's a basic but good quality Rolex submariner replica.

Replica prices have gone up over the last few years as quality skyrocketed. A good quality 120 US dollar watch is a rare bird, now.

I'm on my phone now but I'll add a link in a while.

OK here is that link I promised. You will probably have to sign up for the other Forum to read it. RWI is another one of the good watch forums, like this one.

The dealer I am linking you to is WKB and is a long-time seller based in the USA. He ships USPS Priority, and is good about dealing with problems.

http://www.replica-watch.info/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=47

post-22602-0-36023800-1390882877_thumb.p

Hi and welcome. 2 nice links up there. My advice would be to look on 3 trusted dealer sites and choose one between 168 and 188 usd plus shipping. To go below that is an adventure and the quality/look may be miserable. Difficult time to buy because of Chinese New Year until 15th February. Wish You luck and patience. 

choose one between 168 and 188 usd plus shipping. To go below that is an adventure and the quality/look may be miserable.

High quality cases with Asia 21j inside makes for a low price point. Look at whats on offer before deciding that you can't get a good watch for less than $160. It wasn't too long ago that these were $85 watches. Prices have doubled in the last 2 years.