When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

MY first rep arrived, here you go :)

simstre

umm....I actually posted to general discussion board first...now I don't know how to move/delete the post......help?

it only took 5 days from China to Canada!

The insert is actually a bit dull, not pitch black.
But overall, loving it, too bad I can't wear it right away as the band needs to be adjusted.
Anyone in Vancouver, BC knows a good place to go for this? or do I just go to a watch shop at a mall?

Here it is :D

wlqBzjM.jpg

Nice watch. The date wheel looks excellent. Where did you pick this piece up?

I believe you can easily remove the links yourself if you have a 1.60mm screwdriver. You don't hammer out the pins (just learned this, this week myself). Search on ebay for 'watch screwdriver' and you can get a whole set for under 10.00. I ordered a set of burgeons myself but I like having nice tools.

Edited by juicemouse

Hi and welcome. I like it:)

Glad You had the screwdriver. Next pickup could be a handy watch repair kit (cheap on Amazon) with some screwdrivers, a lupe, and specially the pin removal tool and lug removal tool (it´s got another name but comes with the kit). A NATO strap and maybe a 20mm (cheap) n.d. divers rubber band and You´re set to go. One of the most unnerving things is to get a new watch and You can´t wear it, with the above You´re always set to go:)

• 2 weeks later...