When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hello, and wow so much to see and read

Hi all, I'm very new to this, and to be honest I didn't realise the considerable detail you can get, if you look hard enough.

I have my heart set on a Breitling Skyland Aventure and have seen them for sale on PC, but being very new I wasn't sure if this was the best place to get one, purely because I'm in london, and wondered if shipping causes issues with tax etc, I expect I will learn the hard way, if I place a order.

I'm amazed at the time you guys have taken to do reviews on here, has made me long for this watch, thank you for your clarity.

Harvey.

Edited by Paul Holywood

Welcome to RWG. No doubt you will get the Breitling of your choice from one of the several trusted dealers here, and be a happy camper, Enjoy.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi and welcome. Soon You will find that London is one of the best places to be shipped to. Ask the trusted dealer of Your choice if the watch is available and what the best shipping option is and you´re done. Nice watch and good rep, read about using the chrono with the Asian 7750 so it lasts a long time.