When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

AP FC Diver (new to me)

astonjenks

Guys

This arrived yesterday from a great member in the US (6 days to the UK, no shipping issues and in a HUGE box)!

Anyway, I took off my Baron DSSD and tried her on, wow, she is very light and very comfy to say the least. The finish of the case is really quite stunning and I would suggest a Carbon case is something everyone should try.

As always, I set about giving her a full clean and polish and was very pleasantly surprised to see that the Carbon case responded very well to a little polish and gives a lovely 'sheen' finish that looks really nice.

I took the attached to share this with you for those who was unsure what they could, or could not do with the Carbon case.

All in all a great addition that due to having two crowns feels ok size wise.

Regards

AJ

post-48021-0-12843600-1391600300_thumb.j

post-48021-0-34849400-1391600312_thumb.j

post-48021-0-59282900-1391600322_thumb.j

post-48021-0-06595800-1391600332_thumb.j

I've seen lots of pictures of these, members watches and on TD sites and most of the time I can see what appear to be faults in the cases - little parts where the carbon hasn't flowed into, small holes or gaps, mostly right near the lugs (which'd make sense - the furthest parts).

This one looks perfect, and the sheen really makes it pop, especially on todays wristies thread.

I shall have to keep an eye on your For Sale threads Mr AJ, if a Thames Valley GTG doesn't happen before hand! :)

Word! :)

Lets swap the Aviator and the AP for a couple of weeks, I think you've got virtually the same sized wrist as me so we shouldn't have to adjust bracelets I think? Did that UPO fit you OK? That was sized for me. I do have a spare link for the Aviator that I'll send anyway.