When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

How to make the chronopassion comfortable?

kramerica2

I really like the look of the watch, but it really isn't comfortable on my hand. I'm not sure if it's the awkward AP clasp, or it's size, but something isn't right.

I either have to set the strap very loose or else the metal clasp hurts my wrist (you know the bone you have on the wrist on the thumb side? exactly there), and the watch doesn't stay straight but somewhat crooked, 

I've spent a small fortune (as far as reps go) for the watch and a very nice strap, but I can't wear it. Any ideas?

The easiest way is to flip the strap around ie have the long strap with holes on the top side of the watch and the short side on the bottom side of the watch. It works a treat. The clasp instantly becomes much more comfortable.

The easiest way is to flip the strap around ie have the long strap with holes on the top side of the watch and the short side on the bottom side of the watch. It works a treat. The clasp instantly becomes much more comfortable.

+1

Or skip the folding clasp and get a normal buckle.

Or, put a Diver strap on it with buckle. Looks great and fits well.

I really like the look of the watch, but it really isn't comfortable on my hand. I'm not sure if it's the awkward AP clasp, or it's size, but something isn't right.

I either have to set the strap very loose or else the metal clasp hurts my wrist (you know the bone you have on the wrist on the thumb side? exactly there), and the watch doesn't stay straight but somewhat crooked, 

I've spent a small fortune (as far as reps go) for the watch and a very nice strap, but I can't wear it. Any ideas?

Dun scared me bro,i have just confirmed te purchased & payment has ben made... :<

Dun scared me bro,i have just confirmed te purchased & payment has ben made... :<

Don't worry, AP ROO reps are generally comfortable for most. :)

This is probably an isolated case. Also, remember what passes for comfort can be pretty subjective for different owners.