When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Should I get this made?

positivitony

Unless your ride is $60k plus, your convos will start with "fake rolex bud". Or if you drive a ford focus the only person thinking its real is the guy jacking u. The only thing worst than getting shot over your rolex is getting shot over your fake one. Oh wait, at least if your shot over your fake, maybe u have a real one to wear at home if u survive. :)

I think gold stands out enough personally. If you want bling get stainless and stop at the diamond bezel. That's just me.

God I love this place!  That...is...funny!  Jeez, how much would that ugly thing cost if you were to buy a real one?

In the wonderful world of reps one has to first decide, "What kind of watch can I pull off?" If you work at the Mapco drawing "Big Gulps" all day, you can't pull off a $25,000.00 watch. That is what everyone here is trying to say.

I'm 67 years old and fairly well retired and could pull off most anything but I mostly wear this.

100_3300.jpg

For the good of us all, don't do it!

• 2 weeks later...