When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Looking for my first PAM

Thomas ThomFo Foster

Hello everyone!

I am looking to get my first PAM watch and with all the number codes that are thrown around, I am a little unstuck on to which to go for!

Does anyone have advice for the ideal one to go for - I am ideally looking for something very clean and simple to be a daily beater. Reliability is important but not too a huge degree E.G. +/- 30 seconds a day is fine.

Does anyone have any good tips for me! I am looking to spend 400 USD as a max!

Thanks everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As most have said, the 111 is the choice for a first Pam. It was mine. There is no going wrong with this classic.

What do you think of the 176 in titanium?

+1 or even a 177n. Get what ever you want, I think it's silly to say you have to get a certain model as your first Pam. My first Pam was a 360, then a 243 then a 177. They're all great watches and I love finding/making straps for each of them. That's the fun of Pams, all the straps you find yourself thinking about!

That is a beautiful piece of craftsmanship.

Quick question, are the letters on the movement printed on, or engraved?

The reason I'm asking, I just purchased a PAM 111 myself, and can't really tell if they are engraved or not.

Would it be possible to post a pic or two of the blue letters close up enough to see the details?

Also, is there someone you can recommend who could do the engraving, (if I need it) and also installing an incablok shock absorber?

Thanks!

Edited by Vegasvic