When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Question About Mods...

Hi everyone...

I actually have been a member for a while, but haven't been around since I've been traveling a lot. Lots of changes to the boards!!! All good, though...

I needed to find out where the forums went, or who the people are, that can do mods for a watch I got from Joshua about six months ago. I had spoken to someone, but have lost the email, and now I need to have a bit of work done on it. (mind you, this is all improvement, since it still looks as good as the day I bought it, and works like a charm!!!! Thanks, Josh!!!)

If anyone can point me in the right direction, I would appreciate it!

Hi there...

I have a YM Rolesium, and wanted to get the "works" done to it so it's closer to real.

There were actually a couple people here that were supposedly very good at these, but for some reason I cannot find the emails from them for the life of me!

Have a look for in the rolex section at who has done there own mods, i could give you a list of who has done it but i dont know if they just do there own or take work in as well. Good luck

By the way have you voted yet we have the chance to get something new made!!

Hey again.

I'll take a look there, but there used to be a section specifically for people who helped with such things, and they had section of their own to discuss these mods. Is that gone now?

I'll vote, but what am I voting on?? I'll take anything for free, new or old!

:victory:

the watch that has the highest vote gets repped, one not been done before with the standard movements look below my sig and in general discussion.

Ta