When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

BP gmt-2?

Victorh

Yes sir. Latest and greatest from the BP factory.

Which TD did you get yours from?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't comment on BP watches but I haven't had the greatest luck with Lume on my TT or BK Sub-C V2. Hopefully my incoming TC is better.

thanks for the info.

I can't comment on BP watches but I haven't had the greatest luck with Lume on my TT or BK Sub-C V2.  Hopefully my incoming TC is better.

Same here, touted "super lume" but have not been "super happy" with it.  Love my BK Sub C but the lume does not last long at all. Still waiting on the TC also.  I am going to end up sending all these new units in for a relume.  My older BK WM9 YM actually has much better lume than the most current "super" rep versions. 

Same here, touted "super lume" but have not been "super happy" with it. Love my BK Sub C but the lume does not last long at all. Still waiting on the TC also. I am going to end up sending all these new units in for a relume. My older BK WM9 YM actually has much better lume than the most current "super" rep versions.

Where can I get it relume if needed? Any pointers will be great. Thanks you in advance

Where can I get it relume if needed? Any pointers will be great. Thanks you in advance

Hi Victor, depends where are you located.  Generally you want to try and find someone that does good work but is also accessible for shipment and payment.  I found a guy on another forum (RWI) who does good work but is also close to me so easy to access.  He is not a TD here but is on the other forum.  Where are you located?

Hi Victor, depends where are you located. Generally you want to try and find someone that does good work but is also accessible for shipment and payment. I found a guy on another forum (RWI) who does good work but is also close to me so easy to access. He is not a TD here but is on the other forum. Where are you located?

im in the SC of the Conus

Victor, other more experienced members can probably give you some direction for options in CONUS.  Here is the link for the services area of the forum, unfortunately I do not think any of these folks in here are active anymore. http://www.rwgforum.net/forum/179-repairmodification-services/

The guy on RWI is out of Seattle and I am in WA state so that is why I was looking at trying him.  Have not used him or anyone else yet so cannot provide any endorsements.