When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

So Who Has The Best Pp 24?

maxse

Okay everyone need some help. Most of the threads I found were old and River doesnt carry this anymore.

I need the most accurate one with diamonds and black bezel. It has to be the correct amount of diamonds ( As far as I understand there are some versions that have incorrect clasp # of diamonds etcc I need the correct one). Also how good are the diamonds on this thing? People have been saying in the past they are not as shiny except the ones from River say they are good? Is it possible to get these diamonds in Cubic Zirconia, or perhaps someone can do it as a mod? Any suggestions 2 rows of diamonds or one? I need it as accurate as possible, thanks again everyone.

River had the best and sadly, his does not appear to be in production any longer. My wife lost hers :angry: and I just got her a replacement from Joshua. Not as nice as Rivers, and yes, it does seem that the case is smaller and the bracelet not as well made, but it is currently the best available IMO.

wow this sucks because this is going to be my moms dress watch.

Let me ask you guys. The seller says that the diamonds are CZ so they should be pretty shiny. Is there really no dealer that can have the same source as river? Any1 have a pic of Rivers to compare?

Also what is not accurate about this watch I posted? Will people be able to call her out on it?

• 2 weeks later...

So the consesus is that River's PP24 > other, however it's no longer available.

I'd love to get one as a gift for my mother-in-law. She works in a snooty salon and I think it'd be sweet for some of her rich SUV-driving soccer-mom customers to see her wearing a $20k watch :)

If there is a source to locate these higher quality reps through a request to Neil, I would interested in adding 1 black faced model to that request.

Edited by mraceman

• 2 weeks later...