When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

AP diver bracelet at a "rip off" price...

docthor

I just got myself a nice AP Diver (received it this morning) and am on the hunt for a bracelet since a few days.

I realized that it's almost impossible due to the fact that the producer moved to another country and isn't back in business yet.

However...I found a bracelet on the bay and according to the price I thought it must be a used gen...but it isn't...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Stainless-Steel-Bracelet-Links-Strap-to-fit-Audemars-Piguet-Royal-Oak-Offshore-/161228372786?pt=UK_Jewelery_Watches_Watches_MensWatches_GL&hash=item2589f5bb32

A company located in UK that is selling fake AP parts via ebay at ridiculous prices....:g:

What you say...scam? Worth it?

I feel like "stay away" but on the other hand I really want to have a bracelet for my diver :(

I just got myself a nice AP Diver (received it this morning) and am on the hunt for a bracelet since a few days.

I realized that it's almost impossible due to the fact that the producer moved to another country and isn't back in business yet.

However...I found a bracelet on the bay and according to the price I thought it must be a used gen...but it isn't...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Stainless-Steel-Bracelet-Links-Strap-to-fit-Audemars-Piguet-Royal-Oak-Offshore-/161228372786?pt=UK_Jewelery_Watches_Watches_MensWatches_GL&hash=item2589f5bb32

A company located in UK that is selling fake AP parts via ebay at ridiculous prices.... :g:

What you say...scam? Worth it?

I feel like "stay away" but on the other hand I really want to have a bracelet for my diver :(

Hey T

Coincidentally I sent an enquiry for a 44mm ROO rubber strap recently to the same buyer.

My feeling is that they are buying the same parts off our TDs and reselling them at ridiculous prices!

Better to enquire straight with a TD if you can.

Trust me the swisswatchspares merchandise most likely originate from China. They don't manufacture them as they claim.

I have asked for an extra hole to be punched in the strap and they replied that they cannot do it due to the fact that they don't make the straps! 

When I asked Eric (Donerix) to punch an extra hole for me on the strap he made, there was absolutely no problem at all. 

T,

Look at the gold deployant clasp this seller is offering..

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Rose-Gold-deployment-buckle-clasp-to-fit-Audemars-Piguet-Royal-Oak-Offshore-42mm/161228361855?_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851&_trkparms=aid%3D222003%26algo%3DSIC.FIT%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D20647%26meid%3D5385748600736025805%26pid%3D100005%26prg%3D9210%26rk%3D3%26rkt%3D6%26sd%3D161228372786&rt=nc

It has holes in the clasp, just like the ones our TDs are offering. 

Now, if swisswatchparts are an OEM replacement parts manufacturer as they claim they are, why would they not get the clasp correct, and instead offer a clasp that is identical to the ones used for our rep RG ROOs instead? ;)