When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

need some help with an OMEGA Seasmaster. need parts and identification

e6rnd

hello guys. I got this watch a long time ago and its been my daily beater. unfortunately I was the victim of drunken violence out on a night out and some guys roughed me up and in the process my watch glass was smashed and the bezel snapped in half. it means something to me so I would like to fix it. could someone please tell me:

What movement is this inside the watch?

94351573-1EE8-4825-9AE6-3C1C89C9046A_zps

F49A0240-F7BC-4227-86A1-0DC06DCF1496_zps

and also does anyone know where I can get a crystal for this watch. Im not so fussed about AR as I can get it done locally to me as I did before.

Any help appreciated. 

• 3 weeks later...

Definitely 21j movement but based on the symbol under the balance it is an actual DG movement so it is either a DG2813 or 4813.

Based on what it would take to resuscitate (bezel assy, crystal) I am not sure you will have much luck. Does not appear to be gen construction so your only avenue is to find a donor rep watch of the same vintage and spec to use to get what you need. Given the difficulty of even getting current model parts I think it will be a needle in the haystack to find the these. Never know though, strangest things pop up. In the mean time, although it has sentimental value I think your time and money may be better spent getting a newer version.