When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Audemars Piguet Straps enquiry

gcjl007

Hello everyone,

i was wondering, can i purchase a genuine audemars piguet straps and replace it with the rep straps ? 

Will it fit ?

Thanks ;D

I do not really understand your question, but if what you meant was whether you could fit the gen OEM straps on the rep AP ROO and replace the existing straps (rubber or leather, not SS bracelet), then as my friend panerai153 above says, its a yes. In fact, its recommended if you could afford it. :) 

Hey Big A, you need to look that guy up and show him what some real AP's look like!!  :good:  seems like he's in your neck of the woods. You can tell him to pick up a bunch of OEM straps, and if he doesn't like them, we'll be glad to take them off his hands for a "Slight" discount. ;)

Hey Big A, you need to look that guy up and show him what some real AP's look like!!  :good:  seems like he's in your neck of the woods. You can tell him to pick up a bunch of OEM straps, and if he doesn't like them, we'll be glad to take them off his hands for a "Slight" discount. ;)

Hey bro, it does seem like thats the case. I can trade him a book titled "Better Grammar Today Lesson 12" as well? :lol:

haha! Pardon my grammar.

By the way, i would like to thanks everyone for your help.

I was just teasing you in a good natured way, and I do apologize sincerely if you take offense. ;)

By the way, welcome to RWG my fellow Singaporean member! :lol:

Usually any AP ROO strap change is not easy but the rep strap (has a plastic insert) that allows an easy installation. I have AP straps from AP bands (after market), strapluxe, etc and none of the installation is easy. There is one seller (toro) on our forum that sells a genuine alligator skin with hornback that uses the rep plastic insert and they are easy to install.

TimeShare

Usually any AP ROO strap change is not easy but the rep strap (has a plastic insert) that allows an easy installation. I have AP straps from AP bands (after market), strapluxe, etc and none of the installation is easy. There is one seller (toro) on our forum that sells a genuine alligator skin with hornback that uses the rep plastic insert and they are easy to install.

TimeShare

I thought AP bands used and insert with their AP straps? I know that Orloff does as well and I believe that Jacob straps uses plastic inserts. I have heard from  posters on this and other forums that the AP bands straps were not easy to attach. I don't have one, so I cannot say one way or the other.