When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What DSSD should I buy? Help a newbie!

thomasoo

Hello,

I am looking for watches to replace my old - yet very nice - sea dweller.

Especially, I am wondering if there is any good replica of the DSSD.

My feeling is that the font of the numbers on the ceramic bezel looks a little off (too thin) on the models that are provided by Andrew for example.

Would you have a specific model in mind you could advise me, with a price which does not exceed $400?

Many thanks for your help,

Thomas

Actually I find the DSSD is very well repped. From what I have seen I would not put my money in the most expensive from BK and my personal choice for this model would be Sead/Supermirrors to sort me a nice one. Sead often takes his time, sometimes he also has stock, so if You are not too patient go with someone else. From Andrew I would take the Asian ETA think it´s a bit less than 300, but You have to go carefully through the versions as there are several differences on lume, bracelet, clasp etc.. Good luck

I had a DSSD with Swiss movement from Andrew which was almost perfect, the alignment of the text on the rehaut was not ok, some letters touched the edge of it, but besides this minor issue it was a very very good watch.

Now I have a BK DSSD which is in my opinion the best DSSD available. It looks great, but most important, it runs great. I was offered this one via a 'want to buy' request on RWI for a bit less then $400.

I had a DSSD with Swiss movement from Andrew which was almost perfect, the alignment of the text on the rehaut was not ok, some letters touched the edge of it, but besides this minor issue it was a very very good watch.

Now I have a BK DSSD which is in my opinion the best DSSD available. It looks great, but most important, it runs great. I was offered this one via a 'want to buy' request on RWI for a bit less then $400.

Can you please pist a few pictures

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk