When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

This Watch Would So Win The Poll

tonton2000

I hate that watch, just a horrid mess in my eyes... HOWEVER I must agree that it woudl probably sell a lot better than what is currently heading up the poles. Atleast it is a known and respected brand and a unique looking piece.

I would never buy one in a million years but it may work out better for Jay then say some Ebel or something like that.

I hate that watch, just a horrid mess in my eyes... HOWEVER I must agree that it woudl probably sell a lot better than what is currently heading up the poles. Atleast it is a known and respected brand and a unique looking piece.

:clap:

I agree wholeheartedly.

The thread title is wrong as it would never win the poll, but it could win in the authenticity stakes and (therefor?) in the market, which ultimately is what really matters.

At the end of the day a watch will initially sell here if it is a good price and there are some damn good pictures of it posted up. It will continue to sell and will win over potential buyers if somone then posts a review of it stating how accurate a rep it is.