When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

REP FRIENDLY WATCH MAKER FROM SPAIN ON THE FORUM NICK NAME FERORAIN

Hi guys

I would like to introduce my friend and watchmaker Jesus from Relojes y has Spain.

He is located in Pamplona, North Spain, he can build, overhaul, re lume, and whatever you want, very good service and friendly prices.

He build and overhaul my watches, he accept ship internationally without any problems, also, very important, Spanish custom is cool , they usually never check or interesting in rep, just doesn't care about it.

If you need Jesus service, please, pm him.

So guy, but nice with him, his nick name is "ferorain" and give him some good project to work with.

Cheers

• Like 1

Gentlemen and ladies ( if we have any) good watch smiths in the EU are hard to find that will work on reps,

We have seen time and time again people who take on too much work and their quality suffers, if Jesus is good ( and I have no reason to doupt with a name like that, then don't mob him)

If you have positive experiences then share them, if you have cause for concern then share them,

To the OP, please warn Jesus off that by you advertising his services here his work load can increase very quickly, ask him to maintain quality and communication rather than quantity.

• Like 1

Jesus it's typical Spanish name..not really funny, but ok…….

That man is a genius, he build my rep, have a look on the forum and see which watch I have...

Also, really he has very good prices for the quality and quantity of jobs I give him, sometime, seen on the forum, prices which really make turn my hair green...

If you wanna contact him lease do it !

Regards

PS 

He has watch shop in Pamplona and watch maker laboratory, isn't a modder..he is a professional

txs Andy