When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Anyone see anything wrong with these QC Pics?

Change

Here are the QC pics of my recent order for a White Dial V2 Ploprof... see anything wrong?  :bangin:

J4B2FFH.jpg

lNyhuN6.jpg

HRF0cvA.jpg

xebUcqB.jpg

sFu4Dw8.jpg

x8fvz0o.jpg

OgUqLp3.jpg

jSYO9iu.jpg

cPzRteW.jpg

Now, here is my e-mail response to the TD:

XXXXX,

That is not the watch I ordered. Do not ship that watch. Please have the factory fix the list below.

Wrong case
Wrong caseback
Wrong dial
Wrong date wheel placement
Wrong Hour and Minute hands
Wrong color on Seamaster logo
Wrong strap
Wrong clasp

It is NOT ok to ship this watch. I ordered a Ploprof, the watch in the pictures is a Planet Ocean. Please build the correct watch and provide QC pictures as soon as possible.

-Brian

Was I too harsh? Am I expecting too much, to have them build the watch I ordered, and not some horrible franken watch of strewn together parts? Good lord...

They don't custom build the watch just for your order. They just run down the street and pick one up from the watch market. Obviously he just picked up the wrong watch.

That's interesting. I was under the impression the factories had stock of watches, and would fit movements etc... as ordered. 

Regardless, it's not even a correct Planet Ocean. It's got the Ploprof Bezel on it (horrible pearl which I didn't mention). Whatever factory put this together, failed miserably.

It´s the rep of the new white version of the Seamaster Planet Ocean 42mm. Got to have some patience, the clocks tick different in China, not slower, different.... and misunderstandings happen anywhere. Now I´m curious to see what happens next, keep us posted.... Pic of Gen below, doesn´t have the orange-tipped seconds hand, somebody must have thought orange is nice, prefer red myself :)

OMEGA%2BSeamaster%2BPO%2B42mm.jpg

I think you find there's nothing wrong with the watch, it's actually quite nice (apart from the huge pearl).

The problem you should have stated in your email is:-

"Wrong Customer!".

I think you find there's nothing wrong with the watch, it's actually quite nice (apart from the huge pearl).

The problem you should have stated in your email is:-

"Wrong Customer!".

Probably so!  :)

• Like 1