When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

WTB : Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean Chrono 45.5MM 2918.50.83 Orange Rubber Strap

HyperEscape

Hello All,

I am looking for a high quality preferably noobfactory replica of the Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean Chrono 45.5MM 2918.50.83 Orange Rubber Strap . The original watch according to the part number is http://www.omegawatches.com/collection/seamaster/planet-ocean-600-m/co-axial-chrono-45-5-mm/29185083, it is in leather strap, but the same variant also comes in orange rubber strap which I am looking for.

For the high quality replica, I have tried the place from where I usually buy from , it is mentioned in the list http://asian7750.com/cn/product_show.asp?big_pid=&ps_id=100&P_id=1365&ti= , but it is not in stock, without any foresight about its availability.

The low grade replica is available but it has major design flaws, I am looking for the one which as mentioned in the above link has :
1. Closer subdial spacing
2. Correct dial and date fonts or maybe closer to the Gen
3. Correct size case and lugs measurements.
4. Possibly a noobfactory replica. (as informed by tony on www.asian7750.com , that high grade replicas of this watch are from noobfactory).

I am unable to find it, is someone can guide me to any online shop having its inventory, then I would be grateful.

If someone has it and wants to sell , then send me a PM and we can look in the possibility of a transaction.

Thanks for your responses.