When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

ladies seamaster planet ocean

smaths

Hey. Been lurking for a while now, but not posted before. I spent a looooooong time looking at reps on this site and RWI to buy my husband a nice Omega for his birthday, then realised I could actually afford a preowned gen SMP300, so I got him one (he's not got it yet, birthday not for a few weeks yet)! Now I've been bitten by the Omega bug - I'm looking for a nice seamaster planet ocean rep (can't afford two real ones!) for myself, ladies size (37.5mm) - I'm especially keen on one of the white-faced one ...but any I've come across so far have been very poor quality.

I've seen the black PO with orange numerals on perfect clones (I tried to link to it but I haven't enough posts so it wouldn't let me - but it's one of the two that are in the perfect clones site's ladies seamasters section) - has anyone seen this watch in the flesh and is it any good? (or can point me to some decent white ones?). I think a 42mm would be just a little bit too big for me, especially as the reps are a bit thicker than gen, i think?

Welcome to RWG smaths! I hope that you can post some wristies of the watches you get if you hang out in the open now. We need more ladies representing. It helps us find nice watches for wives.

Cheers