When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Latest Rolex DayDate II Rose-Gold Green Dial

GetReplicaWatches

Hello RWG'ers!

So, just got the update from Hong Kong post that my latest feeder to my Rep appetite has left China!

Thought I'd start up this thread to start throwing pictures at you all for when it arrives. I plan to do a full and in-depth review of the watch and my experience with the seller once it has arrived, which I'll be putting on my blog, but I'll also start a thread here just for you guys, as I realise it is a bit cheeky of me to try and siphon you over to my blog.

Anyway, this is what it should look like according to the QC pics:

27.jpg

Been in love with the idea of a classic watch like this for a long time.

Now, is it just me or does this look more close to yellow gold, not rose gold? Maybe I'm just used to seeing these bloody Michael Kors watches EVERYWHERE, and the 'rose gold' is pretty much like a browny metal.

Either way, I think it looks gorgeous. Look forward to doing a full review for you guys!

What camera are you using for these? I've been looking to invest in a nice little snapper, as the camera on my phone isn't fantastic. Alternatively been looking at that newish Nokia 1020 that has a 42MP or something ridiculous like that.

I'm not a fan of two-tone day-date's etc normally. But that one isn't too bad. Still prefer single tones. 

Tempted to get a Panerai Radiomir next!