When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Milgauss - Company video duplication?

Ipcress

Hi,

I am looking at getting a top quality Rep. Milgauss or DeepSea and have come across two great looking companies.

However, their videos of the particular Milgauss I'd like look very similar to me, one is Swiss ETA.

Can somebody advise me please if this is correct and 'normal', the sharing of videos in such circumstances, if indeed this is what has happened here? Or perhaps I'm wrong, it has been known on occasions.

I understand that I cannot post links at the moment, so as best as I can do before Crew can assist possibly, are as follows :

p-cls.com/rlm00008-milguass-green-sapphire-swiss-283631-p-12835.html
ttw888.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_237&products_id=10003&zenid=2cb18314cc62e39839ef647d052b1aa6

I do not want to cause any issues anywhere but would just like clarification.

Kind Rgds

Hi there and thank you for your reply.

It is however focused on 'green glass' which is not the point I am making, forgive me.

Instead it is all to do with authenticity. Those are two reputedly good rep companies - different companies, Perfect Clones and Trusty Watches - who are showing the same video of the same watch. I thought they were different companies and in which case how can they be advertising with company logo banners the same watch on the same video?

This doesn't fill me with confidence ordering a Milgauss from either of them, or any watch come to that.

Or have I missed something?

Anybody...