When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Are my bezel screw too sunk.

Hey J

I have seen gens with different degrees of sunkenness for the bezel screws as well, so it seems that this does vary from one watch to another. 

Yours look obviously sunken. Can I have a shot of the dial facing the camera directly to get another perspective?

Thank you.

Is that an H fact diver? It does look abit deep, but as Mr.A said, there are varying degrees even in the gen. 

Hey J, talking about this, I saw my friend's gen diver the other day. It came with varying degrees of sunkenness on different bezel screws.. looks like AP can get sloppy with their QCs too.. :lol:

Hey J, talking about this, I saw my friend's gen diver the other day. It came with varying degrees of sunkenness on different bezel screws.. looks like AP can get sloppy with their QCs too.. :lol:

Or maybe he had a franken without u knowing!!  :bangin:  hahaha.. jk jk.. yeah, i think happens in all brands.. Apparently there are some "hand mades" in there

Edited by folex

I redid them last night. Made the tool with my Dremel. Quite satisfying. I think I might need new screws because they're not catching on the caseback screws.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk