When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

pam experts advice please

Degsy1880

pulled the trigger on a toro pam111n v3 noob, received QC pics today 5 in total am I allowed to post for advice? ill hold off until i get the nod.

so I have read what I am looking for and in the five pics im looking at bezel and crystal height, CG looks ok to me but am I looking to see if its spaced correctly on the side of case? the hands I think the noob m/n are supposed to have vintage hands and I understand the vintage the lume goes right to the point and if not these are modern hands? open casing and movement engravings, the blue officine Panerai is engraved deeper and then painted, serial number more defined etc.

do I ask for more pics with the case back open or is it ok to presume its the correct asian movement 6497 21600

my order details from toro state pam 111 n latest V3, but under the model column it says pn111m

any advice welcomed guys before I look to accept QC's

D.

I know that there are some members here that can really see the difference and are really particular on the Noob v H and the M to N but i just don't get it or perhaps I'm just not as Analisti . As far as I can tell the 111s that have come out over the last few years have all been pretty awesome . Toro deals in Noobs and has been a good dealer to me. I'd stop worrying about the minute details & start to worry about getting a decent strap for it. Now thats important

Toro will be sending you a V3, the M series is no longer available. Go ahead and post your pics.  But there is nothing to look for in regards to movement detailing and serial numbers.  Really you are lookring for scratches or dings, chewed up screw heads, dial printing that is off, stuff like that. Be careful with Toro's QC guy....He'll show you a watch that looks like it's been scraped against a stucco wall and say "This is a rep.  Don't be picky"