When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

pilot homage vintage 46mm

Bernhard

hi

Have any of you se or have this watch in hand,,. 46 mm.   

when i ask around the sai sold aut.. all i can se is the 55mm same looking watch so have there ever be one in 46mm,,and if where do you think i can  get it from,,

Regards

Bernhard

post-63914-0-87855300-1399637546_thumb.j

46mm x 14.5mm Functions: hours, minutes and seconds display Case: 316L stainless steel case Crystal: plexi crystl Dial: black dial with blue hands (non branded) Strap: brown leather strap Clasp: deployant buckle Water resistance: >20 Meters

post-63914-0-41742100-1399637776_thumb.j

post-63914-0-04842200-1399637784_thumb.j

hi

Have any of you se or have this watch in hand,,. 46 mm.   

when i ask around the sai sold aut.. all i can se is the 55mm same looking watch so have there ever be one in 46mm,,and if where do you think i can  get it from,,

Regards

Bernhard                                       youtube   

ETA 2836 Automatic Vintage Pilot Watch Big 47mm Swiss Made

A bit more expensive than the rep you posted, but if you like "Baumuster A" - here is a gen! Yes Laco was one of the 5 manufacturers allowed to produce and deliver the official "Fliegeruhr" to the german air force. This watch is 45mm and handwind movement. There is also an automatic version for the same price. Look at the caseback with the authentic engraving and look at the back end of seconds hand... typical Laco and a very cool detail.

hi Thanks... i have 2 Reinhart  1 vintage lume  47mm a dial  and 1 a dial 47 white lume, nice they are,, i also have a real BP,,5002,,, bot... i like it and have use it every day for many years ,,bot service cost alot here and the  parts to have fix eny problems,,cost a lot.very exspenciv ,,so that i will sell,,,and i better like the clean dial ,on that rep watch,,if it get better hands and the right ww2 look dial  and the case be  light sandblast,,so i think it will be a nice watch,,,dont understand why iwc not make a ww2 a dial 47 mm watch,, i think that Laco look ok..bot i better like the iwc styll case,,

regards

Bernhard

Edited by Bernhard

hi got one  from Parnis net ,,, now i hope the send me the right on,,,

Regards BernhardParnis swiss ETA 2836-2 25J auto jumbo 50mm pilot big crown brushed ss watch

Movement:swiss ETA 2836-2 25J Automatic movement
Function:Hour, minutes, seconds
Dial: Black sterile
Hands: blue Steel 
Marks: orange Arabic Numerics
Watchcase & Bezel: brushed
Caseback: solid back
Crown: brushed
Top glass: scratch-proof mineral crystal glass
Case diameter: without crown 45mm 50mm to crown
Strap: 24mm tan leather band

• 2 months later...