When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

new pam on the way - but what strap

Degsy1880

Morning guys

As the title says I have a new Pam on the way but what strap. its a noob pam 111 v3.

I welcome your suggestions, makers, sites etc.

I like the vintage/ asso but may look into something unusual as well inspire me guys

cant post in sale section yet for wanted and the strap dealers on sight I think some are outdated.

cheers

D.

Donerix 2.0. He made me some custom straps and they are beautiful. He just had a sale going in the trade area not sure what is left but you could also ask him to make something custom.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D, yes I bought my first Pam a couple of weeks ago. I am a diehard Rolex loyalist so this was a stretch for me. I do like it, it is super comfortable and light. It came with 3 rep straps and a rep buckle that are just so so. So seeing how much wrist time it gets before I drop the coin on a nice strap and buckle. If I do keep it I will ask Donerix to make me something special and source a gen buckle. Since it is black face with creamy white lettering, probably go black horn-back with cream stitching details and a brushed buckle or maybe a grey sharkskin with black stitching..... The custom straps he made for me are for my Franken President. He is great to work with. I will post a pic here in a minute.

azuqeges.jpg

u8evezez.jpg

guhaha7y.jpg

And my Pam

pa6ahu9y.jpg

Agreed, the strap makers on our forum are for the most part not active here. Donerix is about the only maker that is active here, he is on about every watch board out there so he is quite the busy man. Gunnystraps (Peter) was just on here the other day but honestly it was the first time that I've seen him post in quite a while.

I jumped over to RWI and browsed their strap makers and I worked with Primestraps (Jeremy), great to work with and got a top notch croc strap for my 177n. Mind you he works full time outside the watch biz so makes straps in his down time. Took about two weeks from first contact until he sent the strap out, all told that is quite reasonable for a fully custom strap. He worked with me and I choose everything about the strap. He came thru and I think it was well worth it. Don't have a pic of they strap mounted but here is a pic of the strap.

post-37023-0-43289100-1399824359_thumb.j

• Like 1

Jpz that is an awesome strap. Love the dual color keepers. Being a cigar guy that finish looks like a fine tobacco leaf. Think I will smoke one now:) cigar that is not a watch strap.

Jpz that is an awesome strap. Love the dual color keepers. Being a cigar guy that finish looks like a fine tobacco leaf. Think I will smoke one now:) cigar that is not a watch strap.

Thanks man!

That leather ages really awesome too! Now it is a really nice amber brown color. Think natural wildflower honey, not that filtered Chinese crap from the grocery store.

Well I chose to get a handmade one commissioned by Tootall from rwi, I have chosen the ammo leather from his samples, decided on stitching and look for keepers and went for a brushed pre V stylle buckle until I can source a gen buckle.

cant wait Tootall has been awesome to chat with so far.

D