When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Entered IWC Kingdom, needs strap to finish

simstre

Hello fellow IWC lovers,

I've been a Rolex guy, and recently I could not stop my lust on IWCs. (3714...3789...3777...you name it)

I could not help but to order a 3777, and it's on its way to me now.

It's coming with the rep leather strap, and I'd really love to get a pilot strap with deployment clasp.

Can you guys point me to the right person who would have these straps/clasp available?

Personal choice of vendor/strap also welcome, doesn't have to be pilot strap if you think it looks amazing on pilot.

Please help me out and let me show you a fresh 3777 with strap of your recommendation.

All the best,

C

Edited by simstre

Mine is a custom made strap for BP clasp fitting to the lugs of the 3777 (21mm). I ordered it from Jacob Ramirez, just contact him, he knows the dimensions for a BP-style strap for the 3777.

Your problem is the clasp - why didn't you order it together with the 3777? I did this at InTime.co/Ryan and the clasp was 25$. Contact your TD and try to add on a BP folding clasp.

My-002.jpg

great looking straps guys.

Thanks for the info. I contacted both, will go from there. (They both look beautiful so I cannot decide)

As for the clasp, I didn't think about it when I ordered it LOL

But looks like I'm gonna get another watch pretty soon, thanks to my bonus from work, so I can ask TD to send me one then.

off topic, I'm dying to own a 3714 but this sec@6 problem is killing me.....