When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Can't decide! Is there any more or less objective reason to buy either one? PAM 247 / 390 / 417

tweety444

Hey there, 

i'm a Newbie here, looking forward to some good chats and hope you can help me with my question. Is any of those watches (Kuvarsit) of particular good or bad quality? Any other reason to buy? ; ) 

PAM 417

PAM 247

PAM 390

Thanks a million 

Seb

• 2 weeks later...

I've ranted before but I just don't get the 390. If you just want the best closest to the gen Yawn yawn the go for it. I think the order you have your post is the order I would go with.

I tell you that 390 is the ugly sister lipstick on a pig of a Pam. I will say it again it may be closest to the gen but when the Genuine version is a dog in is own right then the reps just it's mongrel cousin. Don't offend your wrist with the 390 get the 417

I've ranted before but I just don't get the 390. If you just want the best closest to the gen Yawn yawn the go for it. I think the order you have your post is the order I would go with.

I tell you that 390 is the ugly sister lipstick on a pig of a Pam. I will say it again it may be closest to the gen but when the Genuine version is a dog in is own right then the reps just it's mongrel cousin. Don't offend your wrist with the 390 get the 417

HAHAHA!

For some reason I do agree with you. But, I don't know if I find it ugly or not. I ordered it to make sure so it won't keep coming back at me...

HAHAHA!

For some reason I do agree with you. But, I don't know if I find it ugly or not. I ordered it to make sure so it won't keep coming back at me...

You'll wake up one morning, turn and she her gappy dial staring at you like a toothless hag and say to yourself " what was i thinking ?" And bung her straight on the sales section or just hide her at the back of your watch box out of sight.

You'll wake up one morning, turn and she her gappy dial staring at you like a toothless hag and say to yourself " what was i thinking ?" And bung her straight on the sales section or just hide her at the back of your watch box out of sight.

Probably yes! Because I don't like the empty space above the 6...