When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Omega Po Genuine Leather Orange Strap

tgchrono2

hello, to all Omega PO lovers !

yesterday i went to buy the genuine 45.5 mm PO from an authorized dealer here in Athens,Greece !

The list price for PO with ss band was EURO 2.760,00 ($ 3.530,00) & after negociations the price for purchase with cash money was reduced to EURO 2.200,00 ($ 2.820,00).

i asked also for buying also the Omega orange leather strap with deployment clasp/buckle.

They asked for EURO 300,00 ($ 385,00) .....

I think that this leather strap price was ridiculous.....& Soooo much expensive !!!!

Usually High End watches like Vacheron, Patek, A Lange & Soehne etc (with prices over $ 10.000,00)

have so expensive straps & not a medium cost model like the Po Omega !!!

What do you think ? Is there any web site that i can buy the Orange 22mm strap for this PO ?

Best rds

geo

There are a few threads on this - i have one that ig ot from bob - www.waccex.de its a 22-18 deployant for breitling reasonbly priced, but you need to get hte clasp - check their ebay auctions usually get for a couple of bucks less

if you want one that is top of the line for around 120 bucks - HKTan will build one to your specifications

i recomend those 2 options there are not to many orange gator leather bands out there at 22mm. If you go black with orange stitch or something like that there are more options

164537-11503.jpg 164537-11504.jpg 164537-11505.jpg