When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Anyone know if the Skyland Code Yellow is still available ?

specialvat

the center seconds stopwatch hand on the Code Yellow is totally off so if you're choosing between the yellow Seawolf and the Code Yellow I'd go with the latter

also the caseback and case markings under the ELs are wrong

and the bezel may or may not be upto spec, it's generally a a hit or miss with the Skyland cases - i've found v3 to be the best

Adding to my friend cnlv's comments:

the code yellow rep chronograph hand is silver (unpainted) - "most" are painted yellow...however, Breitling did make a Japanese model of the code yellow with a silver chronograph hand...so technically it's accurate...keep in mind, most people do not have the freak'ish knowledge of these details like some of us do...   :huh:

personally, i prefer the silver chrono hand...i do own a code yellow...(and every other skyland color...not to mention a couple chrono avengers, seawolfs)

the earlier ones, were also missing "swiss made" on the dial...the later versions of the code yellow have "swiss made"...

In general - i really like the code yellow -- in contrast to the black dial skyland...the silver numbers, hands and the yellow - makes the watch dial pop - and makes this piece slightly less rugged than the regular skylands...of note - i do not wear the code yellow on a polished pro 2 bracelet - as i don't like the bling of that combo...but put on a black leather strap w/ yellow stitching or an ocean racer rubber strap the piece really is stunning...

enjoy...R

• 2 weeks later...