When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Yellow dial

Well picked this up 81p3MBur7YL._AA1500_.jpg

I hate Renato as a rule as to big but this one came in under the wire. Swiss movement (quartz ETA G10.711) handmade  at  300M depth rating and shark strap could not pass it up.

specs; 

Gender  Men Dial Color Primary  Yellow Clasp Type  Buckle Subcollection  Limited Edition Weight (g.)  126 Movement Complication  Chronograph Movement Origin Country  Switzerland Movement Caliber  ETA G10.711 Water Resistance  300M Band Length (in.)  9 !!! MOAB wearable Band Width Between Lugs (mm.)  20 Band Width (mm.)  26 Luminous  Hands and Indices Dial Markers  Arabic Numerals and Indices Subdials I  1/10 second Subdials II  60 second Subdials III  30 minute Band Color  Black Band Type  Exotic Band Material  Genuine Galuchat (Sharkskin) Case Shape  Round Case Finish  Polished Case Color  Black Case Material  Ion Plated Stainless Steel Case Back Material  Stainless Steel Case Back Type  Screw-down Crown Type  Screw-down Crown Accent  Logo Crystal Type  Sapphire Hand Color(s)  Silver-Tone and luminous hour and minute. Black second. Black subdials. Movement  Quartz Case Diameter (mm.)  45 Case Thickness (mm.)  15 Calendar  Date

• Like 2

Interesting watch, nice find Mike!

The yellow dial is a bit too "in your face" for me, I need them combined with sunburst texture to float my boat :)

Cracking price, especially with that strap.

We shall see can just sent it back for shipping. :g:  Wanted something yellow for the summer and no the yellow Avenger at 18.4 wears like a hockey puck could not go there. :nono:  (love the dial though ;) ) Also wanted to be able to get it wet w/ no worries at 300 meters I think I'm covered. :snorkel:

This one was a close second:

2192087-p-MULTIVIEW.jpg

ca0467-38e-03.jpg

• Like 2

We shall see can just sent it back for shipping. :g:  Wanted something yellow for the summer and no the yellow Avenger at 18.4 wears like a hockey puck could not go there. :nono:  (love the dial though ;) ) Also wanted to be able to get it wet w/ no worries at 300 meters I think I'm covered. :snorkel:

This one was a close second:

2192087-p-MULTIVIEW.jpg

Now that one I quite like :)

Just a dash of yellow, like the AP CF diver.

1000m WR and sunburst yellow? €250.

dbsun205.png

http://timestore24.org/deep-blue-uhren/deep-blue-sun-diver-ii-1000m-yellow.html

Very sharp!

That price compared to the Euro price isn't too bad - we usually lose out by a long way but are only $60 more in this case :)

I suspect one of my other hobbies is about to get very expensive quite soon, just been up town to see the new Panasonic AX802 Studio Master LCD TVs they released this year. Very, very nice, but still not a patch on the Samsung OLED 55" TV. Want one! Only problem is they cost the same as a small car.

Waiting on the Deep Blue Juggernaut  W/ MOP dial ceramic bezel to come back in stock and picked this up for sh*ts and giggles today .

SL-10126-BB-01-YA.jpg Going to get a BLk rubber from them for it should look much better.

PS on the Renato was unaware only 75 made so good buy.

Waiting on the Deep Blue Juggernaut W/ MOP dial ceramic bezel to come back in stock and picked this up for sh*ts and giggles today .

SL-10126-BB-01-YA.jpg Going to get a BLk rubber from them for it should look much better.

PS on the Renato was unaware only 75 made so good buy.

You're killing me Mike! "Picked this up for sh*ts and giggles today"!