When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Big Egi

wooky492

Hi there. I have a request to those who own 60mm egi.

I've searched numerous sites for the pictures to guage the size on the wrist but they all look different.

On some photos, there is this small man wearing it without looking stupid (rather comfortably) and in others it just looks ridiculously huge.. like wearing a manhole cover.

Would you mind posting your personal wrist shots if you guys don't mind?

Does it look really funny? I don't want to settle for miniature version (49 or 52 mm).

I have a wrist of 7.5.. do you guys think i might be able to pull it off?

Thanks in advance for your generous input.

I have an 8 inch plus wrist and usually war nothing under 46mm, I also had a Swiss Rolex Challenger for a while. When I bought an Egi I tried my hardest to love it, however it is just too large, you might feel differently, however as a member who is well known for wearing the larger versions of watches, the Egi was not for me.

AJ

Thanks astonjenks, i think that's what i wanted to hear. (Not that i wanted to hear not to go near it but confirmation of my fears) . If you jave 8+ wrist and still found it too large to wear, the i, with 7.5 wrist don't stand a chance!

I think i can handle the dial size no matter how big, but i hated the lugs sticking out way out of the wrist.

Thanks again. I think i'll just have to settle with 47mm pams.. ;-)