When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Need help in building the ultimate super rep Panerai collection

dvn

A few years ago I gave my nephew -- who was in college at the time -- a Panerai replica (It was one of Eddie Lee rep Pam). Fast forward to today ( 3 years later) he graduated and landed a nice paying job. I gave him a Latest Noob Pam111N V3 (actually I gave this Pam to quite a few members of my family and my wife family) during his graduation ceremony. This afternoon out of no where he showed up at my house and confessed that he hooked to Panerai replicas and asked if I could help him building an ultimate collection of super panerai reps. He said up to ten (only parerai replica watches) that he wants. I am losing track of what are the best and most accurate Panerai rep released in the past couple years so I would like to ask of all the Panerai experts out there for your help.

The collection should include variety of all of Super reps of Panerai Luminor (base and Marina including pVD and Titanium) and super reps of panerai Radiomir (including historic, Contemporary including PVD and titanium).

A suggestion for a nice 10 watch case is also needed.

Thank you all in advance

Well you got the 111 already, how about the 177N from noob? Also there is the 243. I personally have been drooling over the KW 346 and the KW 386. The 386 has a v5 and a v5.1 the difference is the mvmt. The v5 is an a7750 and the v5.1 is a Seagul ST2555 that is said to be very reliable. Problem with the 246 and the 386 is the display caseback, dead giveaway since the gen uses an in-house mvmt. Other than that they look great on the wrist IMHO.

Hi, have a KW386 inbound from Sead, the V5 with the A7750 which is said to be better. This would have been a KW382 Bronzo but I already have a submersible so wanted something else. Almost went for a Radiomir KW504 but than decided it might be too fragile (lugbars/screws) and that a PAM should have a CG-lever:) The 386 ended up never being available as gen so it´s rare enough..

Other models to take a look into:

Noob PAM 088 O-series
Noob PAM 104 O-series
Noob PAM 390

KW PAM 312

KW PAM 382 (to be released)

KW PAM 388

PAM 372 Clone Movement

KW PAM 504

PAM 505 O-series

Edited by Nightwatch