When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ultimate Po 45mm Review

subzero1

Does anyone carry the 22mm black rubberband or leatherband for this watch?

(I finally ordered one 5 minutes a go! in addition to a 20mm rubberband I will use on my Seamaster)

Will I get it before christmas? How fast is Joshua? I'm exited!

Great watch and looks to be as perfect as it's going to get. :thumbsupsmileyanim: Thanks for the review & pics!

Does anyone know if new developments for the 42mm are in the works? The 42mm seems to be stuck on the 4th gen model and perhaps forgotten by the manufacturers. I've tried the 45mm but that is one large watch at least for the smaller wristed.

Great watch and looks to be as perfect as it's going to get. :thumbsupsmileyanim: Thanks for the review & pics!

Does anyone know if new developments for the 42mm are in the works? The 42mm seems to be stuck on the 4th gen model and perhaps forgotten by the manufacturers. I've tried the 45mm but that is one large watch at least for the smaller wristed.

I doubt they'll make it better. Let's get real here... the "Ultimate" is almost perfect... but the 4th Gen is very, very close. The only real shortcomings are the pearl and the clasp. Buy a black rubber band for the 20mm lugs and you're set. The placement of the Omega logo is anal-department Trekkie stuff (imho). Gen on the right:

169453-10165.jpg

Both have excellent lume for a rep. 4th Gen has AR but it doesn't have the blue tint on it... but neither does the "Ultimate". As soon as PT can source the "Ultimate" I'll make a comparison review of them.

Looks amzing, this one!!

Couple of quick questions though....

Is Josh the only one who carries the ultimate?

Also if you wanted to switch bezels from time to time should you get the black dial with red numbers but has the white triangle or should you get the orange whcih has the black trangle. Personal choice but which would you get?

Are there any lume shots of this out there?

Thanks!!