When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Reliability of this website

Hey guys, first of all I'd like to say hello to everyone and I'm really glad to be part of this community! I just have a very quick and  simple question. I love this specific ROO from AP and saw a few websites offering a Replica of it. I just wanted to know that is this website reliable?

wwwDOTokaywatchesDOTnet/audemars-piguet-watch/royal-oak-chrono-sec-12/audemars-piguet-2011-royal-oak-chronograph-ss-le-white-a-7750-sec-12

Has anyone bought from here before? All good? Scam or?

Im really interested in buying this white face AP ROO. This exact model. Would anyone have any other trusted sites i could get it from if the above link is not trustworthy? I spoke to the dealer of that website and he says that he only handles payment via Western Union and is not keen on Paypal cause paypal gives him a lot of payment issue problems. And upon further probing, I found out that there is a lot of scam alerts and also other people on this forum wwho have dealt with him before and never got their item they paid for. So when I brought this up with him, he said that these people just wanted their money back and were trying to 'blackmail' him basically.

Then he ultimately says that the decision to deal with him or not, is entirely up to me, and if I feel he's a scam, I'm most welcome to not deal with him (Reverse Psychology??!). He has also provided me with replica pictures and videos and even tracking number receipts for shipping/shipped orders. He seems very aloof by my hesitance, i mean, if you were a scammer, wouldn't you be trying to sell me your scam (read as product)? He also speaks very good english. And he has provided me with this link, okaywatchesDOTvDOTyupooDOTcom for a picture album of his reps.

So guys, i would really appreciate some advise, first hand experience or basically any insight here to help me out and as well as alternative rep websites where i may be able to purchase that exact ROO. Thanks once again guys! Cheers!

Man, run don't walk away from this guy. If he has complaints and problems, there is a reason. The dealers here and the other forums can get you any watch that's available. When you go off the forum to buy, you are on your own. Another thing, WU is used by several of our dealers, simply because idiots open PayPal disputes at the drop of a hat. Difference is these guys are TD's for a reason. They don't scam people!! Remember, when you send money via WU, once it's sent, it's GONE! If this guy doesn't send you anything, or he sends you some Canal Street junk,you have absolutely no recourse.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hmm ok cool, well in that case, I am looking for that very specific AP ROO, I believe its called a Panda with the rubber strap. Can anyone here point me in the right direction? Any other website/dealer other than Toro Bravo? I reside in Singapore, so shipping availability to here would be essential. Thanks guys!

Hmm ok cool, well in that case, I am looking for that very specific AP ROO, I believe its called a Panda with the rubber strap. Can anyone here point me in the right direction? Any other website/dealer other than Toro Bravo? I reside in Singapore, so shipping availability to here would be essential. Thanks guys!

C'mon just do some reading ;) Toro is great to deal with..just send him a mail withe the particular watch you want seen on his page and you will get all the information you need. After payment take a look on the qc pics and accept them if you are pleased and then relax and suddenly a parcel will arrive at your doorstep with the exact watch you wanted which will quality wise by far exceed your expectations! :)

Toro Bravo's is slightly more expensive.. But i'm willing to fork about a bit more if the quality really shows and the rep is practically flawless.. Any suggestions? Perhaps from customers in this forum who have bought from Toro's before? All input will be very much appreciated. Cheers guys!

Toro Bravo's is slightly more expensive.. But i'm willing to fork about a bit more if the quality really shows and the rep is practically flawless.. Any suggestions? Perhaps from customers in this forum who have bought from Toro's before? All input will be very much appreciated. Cheers guys!

I usually buy from puretime http://www.puretime-asia.com

If you don't mind me asking, why isn't he a trusted dealer? He seems very proper on some other Rep watch forum i saw. Please share, cause I'm planning to order from him since its slightly cheaper than Toro and also within my budget range. Thanks!

Ok guys, i decided to go with Toro Bravo's in the end. I guess paying a bit extra for a piece of mind would really help in the long run. I would like to thank everyone for their assistance and advice. Thanks guys! Will post photos once i receive the watch. Cant wait!! Cheers!