When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Asia P9000 auto winding problem

snow75

Hello,

I was wondering that has anyone else had any problems with the asia P9000 auto winding? My watch is running and keeping time perfectly

when I manually wind the watch but in a watch winder it dies in about 48 hours. I've had the winder in constant clockwise rotation 2 rounds/minute

and made sure that the counter weight rotates proberly. I can hear the some kind of spring winding sound and klick after every about 2 or 3 rotations.

But the main sping is not getting wound.

Our respected dealer askend me to send the watch back, but wouldn't want to bother him if there could be easy fix for the problem. Went yesterday

to few local watchmaker but they were not willing to repair replica watch.

Would appreciate your comments :)

It sounds like your reversing gears in the autowind bridge are gummed up and need to be cleaned and oiled. Hopefully not replaced. Just to make sure you know .. the genuine and the replica 775x series movement in your watch only auto-winds in one direction. Not both, like an ETA clone. Make sure your auto winder is turning in one direction, not both, and that its turning in the right direction.

Oh and very important .. manually winding the gen and the rep 775x movements will break them. almost 100% assured.

• 1 month later...

It seems like a sad end to this story. I did send the watch back to our trusted dealer for repair more than 6 weeks ago.

I have the tracking information stating that he has received the watch ( including the receipt signature ) and he says never received it.

Any ideas what I could do?

• 2 months later...

Hello, follow up to this on. The watch was serviced and returned with same problem. The dealer is now willing to replace the watch,

but asks me to re-send it to service. The last trip took about 4 Months, so rdoing it again is not too tempting.

Would anyone one spare p9000 movement for Bronzo that I could purchase?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...