When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Joshua's Mont Blanc Timewalker Chrono

bigmouth

Received mail from Josh today about the new Mont Blanc chrono. Checked it with the pics on the Mont Blanc website. Looks very accurate to me. Always wanted this watch but was waiting for a almost perfect version. Want to pull the trigger right now but I've learned to wait a few weeks/months ;)

http://perfect-clones.com/mb10010-timewalk...800-p-2297.html

Edited by bigmouth

I have the gen 36063 http://www.jomashop.com/montblanc-36063.html, and this looks VERY close to mine. There seem to be some subtle differences in the movement, but the dial looks great and the thickness looks right on, to me. Asian 7750's can be tempermental...one of my PAM's stopped last week and I had to take it to a local watchsmith for service. If you happen to have someone local that will work on reps, you should be fine...if not, it may be worth considering having the dealer service the movement before shipping.

Just my $0.02.

JF

Asian 7750's can be tempermental...one of my PAM's stopped last week and I had to take it to a local watchsmith for service. If you happen to have someone local that will work on reps, you should be fine...if not, it may be worth considering having the dealer service the movement before shipping.

Just my $0.02.

JF

I have 2 watches with the asian 7750, both are running fine. I have not found a local watchsmith yet, but in case I think The Zigmeister can also service it. The only "real flaw" I see is that the date of this watch looks a little bit recessed to me

Edited by bigmouth

I like this watch a lot ............. but after the pb i have on my IWC Piortuguese Chrono, i am a little carefull about the new Asian 7750.

The real question is : IWC movt is moddified to have sec @ 6. MB is a generic movt with sec @ 9.

What is the reliability of the generic 7750 ? <_<

This one is a beauty. I normally would snap it up, but since the IWC Ingeniur chrono is now out, I'll probably go for that instead. It's a $6,000 watch. Timewalker is under three thousand. Silly reason for making a choice but.............

I was at the AD today. Tried the timewalker chrono, really a wow beauty but... maybe a little bit too dressy and blingy for me. I would also snap the rep up in time but indeed too many choices at the moment. I also love the Ingy, Big Bang, VC Overseas, Royal Oak Offshore and I also want to buy a PAM 187. Damn... too many choices :g:

Love this watch, but the recessed date is a deal killer for me, I just hate looking at a watch with a big gaping hole in the dial. I wish the would adjust the movement so that this wouldn't happen. If that was fixed there's at least half a dozen watches I'd buy immediately, including this one.

Looks nice...I wonder if the movement and dial will fit in the cheap day-date versions---getting rid of the stoooooopid date hole (which we're just going to have to get used to on 3-6-9 asia "7753"'s) would make this baby damn near 1:1. Probably the day-date case is too thin, though....

#clive..

Yes GMT is indeed on the horizon.... maybe in a couple of weeks.

This MB Timewalker project took the maker almost a year to complete..

They are looking great Joshua. :thumbsupsmileyanim: It's on my want to buy list. On the pics the date look a little bit recessed. I hope it's just the angle of pics :yeah:

#clive..

Yes GMT is indeed on the horizon.... maybe in a couple of weeks.

This MB Timewalker project took the maker almost a year to complete..

I'd like to bow down to the watch maker and raise my hands in praise.. for HE is THE creator and my only god.