When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Greetings from Rome,Italy..and a short review on AP from Trusty Time

amecus

Hi ! after a gift from my father of a gen AP 4100 18kt gold i decided to get a rep from trusty time just to dress it because the 18kt in Rome it would be a bit dangerous and not really reccomended ( Rome it is pretty safe but the valuable watches can be a good reason for an aggression ).

i can say only good things of these guys : Quality check pics are sent to the buyer before to ship. First piece showed had one index not perfectly alligned to the dial grid so i refused it and i asked for a second one ( both grey dial Ap royal oak classic automatic 38mm ). The second one was pretty fine so i gave my ok.

Within an incredible shipping time of 9 days it was delivered to my home door... :D:D:D

The watch is a mid-low range quality replica so i was not expecting too much :D

The dial of the watch is the best part, quite well executed and with a nice final result ( all indexed are properly positioned ). The date window show up a date disk that looks to work great with date change after midnight. The bracelet it is the poorer part of the baby. Not so bad but with couple of corners where the polished surface "leaks" over the brushed one.The closure part it look fine but i don't know the durability.

the crown rouding the sapphire is well executed and looking the watch from both sides everythig looks properly alligned.

I can say that is a 7/10 quality rep. The service made from these guys is simply Amazing...

i was pretty annoying, overflowing them with tons of email and Andrew never and i say never replied rudly. They have a great customer service, i cannot blame that for nothing. I think the version with longer indexes and bigger dial ( AP jumbo ) it may be better executed but anyway it cannot be asked too much, to a 278 us dollars rep..

i can't attach any file because i did not made any pic yet :)

but i promise i will do :)

last think ...the lume of the watch is great...after the Whole experience and greatly satisfied from trusty and his product :)

Regards to all and greetings from a sunny Rome!

Gianluca

Ciao Gianluca,

scusa per il disturbo, avrei bisogno del tuo aiuto se potrai.

Necessito di due muletti per i miei orologi originali(Rolex e Audemar), devo spostarmi all'estero e non vorrei correre rischi nel portare con me gli originali.

Hai dei siti attendibili dove poter acquistare delle repliche di ottima fattura o medio/alta?

Grazie In anticipo.

Gianluca

Ciao Gianluca,

scusa per il disturbo, avrei bisogno del tuo aiuto se potrai.

Necessito di due muletti per i miei orologi originali(Rolex e Audemar), devo spostarmi all'estero e non vorrei correre rischi nel portare con me gli originali.

Hai dei siti attendibili dove poter acquistare delle repliche di ottima fattura o medio/alta?

Grazie In anticipo.

Gianluca

Jann, torniamo all'Inglese, non è il caso di parlare Italiano su un forum multinazionale... (Jann, let's go back to English: it's un-polite to speak in Italian on a multicountry environment).

Please read the first 2 posts of the link in my signature below and you'll know more or less everything you need to know.

For 1st purchase I'd go for TrustyTime (www.ttw888.com): quick, effective and with PayPal payment active. Just don't forget to ask Andrew (the guy owning that site) if the watch you want is available BEFORE to order and pay for it.

But, in any case, I'd read the posts here for at least 1 week before to do the 1st purchase.

Ciao, GenTLe