When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I think I lost my J12

I feel so stupid and carelees! I was on vacation last week and moved rooms twice due to a noisy chrisitan teen choir staying on our floor. I am a PK so not judgement about the choir, they were just being kids. That said, when I was in choir we would have been returned home if we had behaved the way they did....

BUT anyway, I am so worried I left my White Chanel J12 in one of the rooms. I have a watch/jewelry case I keep it all in when traveling and it wasn't there when I uppacked. I am the one in our family who runs around reminding everybody to triple check the rooms before we leave... yet it's me who lost her watch! 

Please send positive vibes out there for me to find it! Thanks!

That's a lousy feeling.

On the bright side, if it was a gen, you'd be out $6k. That's one of the wonderful things about reps! My daily beater is an Omega PO that I've treated horribly. I swim with it, wear it doing remodeling work, built a stonewall while wearing it, etc. It's so scratched up now it looks terrible. But on the bright side, it cost me $225 and those lovely Omega LMPO's are calling my name!

Still it's lousy to lose a watch you love. Hope you find it. If not, you should drown your sorrow in a new Cartier or Rolex to ease the pain until it turns up in some small pocket you didn't realize was in your luggage... :)

Edited by dovo1695
  • Like 1

That's a lousy feeling.

On the bright side, if it was a gen, you'd be out $6k. That's one of the wonderful things about reps! My daily beater is an Omega PO that I've treated horribly. I swim with it, wear it doing remodeling work, built a stonewall while wearing it, etc. It's so scratched up now it looks terrible. But on the bright side, it cost me $225 and those lovely Omega LMPO's are calling my name!

Still it's lousy to lose a watch you love. Hope you find it. If not, you should drown your sorrow in a new Cartier or Rolex to ease the pain until it turns up in some small pocket you didn't realize was in your luggage... :)

You are so right! It still just kills me when I do something dumb like this. But yes, I will ease the pain quickly :)

I've lost things in hotel rooms, never got them back. The cleaners always nick anything they find :(

Hope you have better luck with the watch.

Once they stole a piece of my lingerie from a hotel room...which was very creepy. It was the first piece my DH ever gave me so it was so special to me. 

As someone who spends about half his time in hotels I'd say there are some honest cleaners too and sometimes you do get stuff back!

Well you are right! I did get my pillow back I left once. Shipping was more than my pillow however lol!

@abat: Hmmm. You're either a gigolo or a management consultant. I'm guessing the latter, but you never know...

If the latter, greetings from a recovering management consultant!

Lol  :clapping: "Just gigolo and everywhere I go...."

Sorry to hear about the missing watch & welcome.

Have you contacted the hotel to ask them to search for your watch? In any case, considering the disruption travel typically causes, you may have just misplaced it in your luggage. Hopefully, it will turn up. If not, are you going to replace it?

Not quite but close ...

GREAT NEWS!! I found it!! Apparently I took it off and put it in my glove compartment, which is very deep and an odd thing for me to do. Our trip was by car since it was fairly close, so i must of removed it during my weird fade in/out sleepiness I get on road trips. I wasn't driving at the moment btw ;)

• Like 2