When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

General shipping time for Andrew

noah s

Hi all, so I purchased a v2 aquanaut from Andrew last Thursday and it has now been eight days since I paid, and I still don't even have qc pics... I have a deadline (needs to get here by the end of July because I'm on vacation and ordered it here) and I'm afraid it won't arrive in time. I've previously ordered with Andrew and had the watch within 11 days of order. Is everything ok? I understand this hobby requires patience as I'm fairly new but I'm beginning to get uneasy.

Honestly, I would never order anything like this if you have a hard deadline. I can order something here in the USA from Amazon.com and have it in two days, every time, barring some weather event like a hurricane or huge winter storm. Ordering from another country is never predictable, unless you are using couriers like FEDEX or UPS. If they say overnight, it's almost a sure bet that it will be overnight. Postal services and customs are totally unpredictable. A package here may clear customs in a few hours, or it may take several days, and sometimes it sits for a month.

Another thing, these dealers don't always have the watch you ordered in stock. Problem is they seldom tell you that unless you ask. They have supply problems as well, often they are promised watches and they aren't available as promised.

I hope that you get your watch on time, but I would have a contingency plan in place should it not arrive before your vacation is finished.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Andrew is a fast shipper so ordering Thursday qc pics would normally be in latest on Saturday. As said above the watch may be out of stock. Write a mail asking. To UK or US it´s much faster but to the rest of the EU shipping takes +- 2 days once qc is approved (may be up to 10 days more even).

Fastest shipping is from creation watches Seikos and Citizens between 3-4 days with free DHL or faster  (even on a $70 watch, just to say).

Noah,

Placed an order last Wednesday. Paid same day. Got QC pics Thursday and shipment is already tracking. I expect I'll receive it here I the USA on Wednesday or Thursday. 7-8 days total.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From the sounds of all the folks that are getting QC photos the same or next day, and shipping immediately after QC approval, I would bet yours is out of stock. I would email him and tell him your problem, as well as asking is the watch in stock and ready for shipment.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk