When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Friend gave me this!

bvc

Mate bought this from josh about three years ago. I gave him the link to his site. He bought this sub but never pursued reps any further. It died a year ago and he gave it to me yesterday. The pearl fell out and he stuck this diamond in it. It is real funny enough, but it looks terrible! He reckons when he bought it it was the "more expensive one"

So came home gave it a couple gentle taps and off she went. Been going strong for 15 hours now! Could give it back to him I haven't decided yet.

Anyone know what this model is and what insert would fit. I'd love to get it looking nice and give her a service. Is it worth it though compared to the subs you can buy now for £180.

I don't know much about Rolex but the crown guards look too big compared to the new sub in the ad. Look more like the gmt crown guards.

Many thanks in advance for any help guys.

Bvc.

post-16871-0-54885000-1406375526_thumb.j

post-16871-0-64199900-1406375554_thumb.j

post-16871-0-55569400-1406375572_thumb.j

Re read my post. It sounds like I'm going to do my mate over. I'm looking for an insert with a view to presenting him with his sub back in tip top condition. ;-) oh and that wonky cyclops needs to come off!

The fact it stopped working put him off I think. I assumed he just didn't feel reps coz he never mentioned them again.

Bvc.

Edited by bvc