When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New Noob Factory 114060 (no date sub)

Malkovich

Hi all,

New here. Thank you for the wealth of info available.

Looks like Noob had released its new 114060. Why hasn't there been much fanfare on this forum about this? Perhaps the price? US$448 before shipping!

It's available through Puretime (and likely OTHER TDs). http://puretime-asia.com/product/submariner-114060-black-ceramic-11-noob-best-edition-a3131/

What are your thoughts on this one , given that the BP no date is significantly cheaper?

Thank you in advance. Cheers!

Edited by Malkovich

Its because it has many flaws all the no dates has many flaws so not Much to talk about we still waiting for a no date with no Big tells had my hope up for the new noob but its bad rather go with the bp if i had to have one but still to many flaws so i wait for one there is better if it ever comes People keep buying Them so why should They correct the flaws ?

Hope it clarify i little mate

Happy hunting and searching

Its because it has many flaws all the no dates has many flaws so not Much to talk about we still waiting for a no date with no Big tells had my hope up for the new noob but its bad rather go with the bp if i had to have one but still to many flaws so i wait for one there is better if it ever comes People keep buying Them so why should They correct the flaws ?

Hope it clarify i little mate

Happy hunting and searching

Thanks! Aside from price, would you still prefer the BP?

As Said earlier i wouldnt take anything atm but its a split decision the new noob some has a really gen like hands some dont

Bp has some flaws

Noob has some flaws

Its a personel choice which flaw you prefer

;)

Hi Live,

Thanks. I've been lurking long enough to know better than to ask for the "best" sub!

Was just wondering why this release wasn't making waves, but the above correspondence was informative.

Additionally, I'd guess that ND is not really as popular a seller, gen or rep. So, that might temper things.

Cheers.

Edited by Malkovich