When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Custom ordered titanium 45mm CrPO

lsxtc

I had been wanting a 45mm titanium PO, but didn't want the blue dial and bezel that the 45mm titanium usually comes with. I wanted the black bezel and dial of the CrPO. One of the awesome TD's was able to custom order this for me. The end result is pictured below.

Other than the bracelet being complete junk, this watch is very nice!

What can you guys suggest for replacing the end links and clasp, as that's where I have the problems. It constantly unbuckles itself.

Pics are not working right now, I'm trying to get it sorted and get them added ASAP.

Edited by lsxtc

What can you guys suggest for replacing the end links and clasp, as that's where I have the problems. It constantly unbuckles itself.

When I bought my gen Bond Seamaster back in '98, the clasp was always opening on its own for over a month (I was [censored] off, but didn't have time or patience to bring it in to get it repaired)... after some time, it stopped opening.

Funnily enough, it seems that due to manufacturing tolerances needed for the mechanism, there's some wear that needs to happen before they work properly.

Watch looks gorgeous with the black dial and bezel.

Incidentally I had the exact same issue with my PO. The clasp just kept on opening on its own at the beginning but then stopped after a while and now it completely fine.