When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Opinions on Rolex No Date Submariner

landman

Hello. I'm new to the forum and have been reading as much information as possible for the last few days. You have a great forum with a wealth of knowledge.

I have always liked the look of an old school Rolex Submariner with no date so I have decided to buy a replica of the Rolex 14060. After researching this forum and looking at the various trusted dealer's websites, I have decided on the ROLSUB0009 from Trusty Time. This seems to me to be a pretty good replica of the original with a good movement.

I would appreciate any opinions of this watch or any suggestions on another watch. Since I'm new to the forum I can not post a link to the watch but it can easily be found on the Trusty Time site bye searching for ROLSUB0009. Thanks for your help.

Hi. Thanks for your reply. I didn't think this replica was a ceramic. I could be wrong though. Does someone offer a replica of the 5513 or are you referring to changing out parts? I don't know enough about them or have the skill to modify a replica so I'm just looking for one that is reasonably close to the genuine. Any suggestions for where to buy a replica that I won't have to modify would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

As aforementioned you won't get a good 14060 rep but the noob ceramiv 114060 is excellent but if you like the old look get a cartel 5513 (you get this from trustytime or perfectclones) and enjoy the watch and keep on reading and learning on the forum. Soon your standars will rise and you can for instance change the dial with a yuki 5513 dial and handset and chase a gen cristal, crown and tube and you will end up with a very nice 5513. But if you like the ceramic version, which is also very appealing in my eyes, and you are not feeling like taking your watch apart and changing parts go for the noob ceramic version which is an excellent rep. Hope this helps