When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

First Scratch

Devedander

Got my first scratch on a rep today... it sucked...

Wearing my Orange PO at work (just got it yesterday) and was digging around under a desk unplugging some stuff... I grab a cable and a 3 prong plug jumps up to my arm then drags itself right over the face of my watch... I totally feel it grinding over the bezel surface, then the super smooth glide over the saphire... it was almost like a slow motion shot in a movie, I swear I could feel every molecule of orange being removed from my insert.

After a quick flinch and holding a curse in I look down and there it is a scratch right across the orange next to the 30, a small ding on near it and even a tiny ding in the SS bezel... :wounded1:

On the plus side the crystal heald up like a champ (yesterday it took a nasty grind across some dryway right on the top of the dome..l took some drywall off... crystal polished right back to perfect...)

It had to happen but it sucks on day 2 (day one of wearing it)...

I guess I better get used to it... I work with a lot of sharp metal and edged items and my watches just aren't gonna get to live their lives out in a box, that's not for me... :)

Still sucks though... dontcha hate that first scratch? :bicycle:

Edited by Devedander