When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Crystal source?

panerai153

Hi PAM experts, I'm looking for a source for a 063 crystal/Cyclops. Something is weird with mine, it's up getting the GMT hand setting issue addressed, and the Cyclops isn't right, don't really know what the problem is, but it's obscuring the numbers and isn't clear. Any help with sourcing a crystal would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

There are other members who will require perfection which costs lots of time & silly $$. 

I dont know the details , but I have a feeling the 63'd Cyclops are a bit smaller than the 104 type. But I may well be wrong .

The easiest and best value option IMHO is DSN/Davidsen . His latest Cyclops on his  104/229 series are exceptional , great mag minimal to no halo.  these may fit a 63 but I would check with him.  

Alternatively post a WTB on the forums or try ebay  or wholesaleoutlet990

Thanks,

Wholesaleoutlet has crystals with cyclops that he claims will fit all 44mm PAMs, his price is 150.00 USD which seems steep for a generic crystal, maybe I'm out of touch with reality though!! I'll try DSN.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk