When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

First Rep - Noob LMPO QC Pics

jm22

I would remove the movement from the case, remove the hands, and dial, and then from the rear of the dial remove the adhesive that the rep factories apply to secure the marker to the dial.  I would then modify the marker securing feet, and relocate it onto the dial, and put everything back :)

Edited by SSTEEL

716772471-3_zpsc6ef27b9.jpg

This one appears to be a little better, lume shot also looked a bit tidier.

This is the first LMPO pearl that I've seen that is misaligned.

Also, forget about trying to fix the crooked 1 in the 12 marker. Those that say it can be done are speaking in theory and not about the LMPO specifically. The dial is a painted glossy enamel so if you think you can move things around without messing it up then more power to you.

This is the first LMPO pearl that I've seen that is misaligned.

Also, forget about trying to fix the crooked 1 in the 12 marker. Those that say it can be done are speaking in theory and not about the LMPO specifically. The dial is a painted glossy enamel so if you think you can move things around without messing it up then more power to you.

I just noticed the pearl...dammit. I had already accepted. can that be fixed? If so, what are the options?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You'll never notice it on your wrist. Only with a zoomed photo. Don't agonize.

Thank you. I actually looked at some gens today and the AD told me that the gens have the same problem sometimes. This watch is a test run anyways, I'm going to buy a real one in a couple months with my holiday bonus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

received it a few days ago and it's pretty sweet! although attention to details is still lacking a little, similar to the v4 days in my opinion. was surprised by the deployment and divers extention. locks in tight. i was expecting a v4 bracelet going by all the bad reviews.

on a bradys sailcloth (don't get the matching stitching, the guy just sharpies the threads lol).
15375026457_44ecacda25_z.jpg

Edited by pezzy