When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Spending the day @ WESTIME

Been a while since i have posted, Hope all are well with my esteemed members on here. I had some time this week and made my way into WESTIME in Los Angeles, CA and felt like a kid in a candy store. Trying on things, I also knew more about the AP's than the sales person which was pretty funny.

So many amazing things to look at and try on. My latest obsessions are the 44mm Chronos..... I have yet to pull the trigger on the Forged Carbon 44mm although trying on the GEN was incredible and it was not as jet black as it has pictured, which was causing my hesitation.

However, this is the model I am now currently most obsessed with. Maybe a bit more of a summer watch but still just beautiful. I realize this isn't being rep'd but I would love it if it was. They gave me this incredible book of all the new models coming out, it's like a piece of art sitting on my night stand.

All the best,

Goodfella

post-18322-0-08442000-1413059013_thumb.j

post-18322-0-78701900-1413059033_thumb.j

post-18322-0-20410600-1413059052_thumb.j

I had tried on the white ceramic 44mm in the Hong Kong boutique as well. The price was appx US$41666 (no tax). To my surprise, it was so light in weight and almost felt like a plastic Casio on hand. If glanced from a distance, the first impression would also be a G-Shock on wrist than anything else. Of course if observed close enough, the amazing polish on the solid white ceramic and the subtle yet elegant combination of blue/white is still an eye candy.

The latest issue of white ceramic diver by Noob is still far from the gen ceramic. The rep ceramic has a semi-transparent look instead of dead solid white. Maybe we should wait for a V2 or V3 until the rep white ceramic looks decent enough.