When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Project done need feedback of the dial

Bomber22

Print looks fuzzy and the 12 o'clock triangle looks off-center, but that could be a function of the low quality image.

How in the world did you make this?! Was this machined or did you start with a pre-made dial? Do you have a printing pad?

Edited by Resistor
  • Like 1

Couple of comments... Assuming you were trying to make a non-serif:

1) the coronet is a bit skinny at the bottom. It should be marginally more fat.

2) Coronet is a hair too far away from the 12 triangle

3) the "R" in Rolex is too wide

4) the "E" in Rolex is not wide enuff

5) spacing between depth and "submariner" is too close

6) "submariner" font is a fraction too small

But I'm only looking at it via iPhone. And you picture sucks. Need better pics. Up close macros as well.

Print looks fuzzy and the 12 o'clock triangle looks off-center, but that could be a function of the low quality image.

How in the world did you make this?! Was this machined or did you start with a pre-made dial? Do you have a printing pad?

I know bomber meet with him you Should see he's workshop its a World of machines and tech

He makes he's own cases too and im 99% sure this is made from him to dont know how only know he Got my gen dial to use to copy as close as possible to it

I know bomber meet with him you Should see he's workshop its a World of machines and tech

He makes he's own cases too and im 99% sure this is made from him to dont know how only know he Got my gen dial to use to copy as close as possible to it

Wow! I have a lot of respect for those with the skill to take a piece of steel and make it into whatever they desire..especially when they can do it at home.