When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

That "special" Franken

billyfras

Ok, so you guys are great at modifying watches. I have a request.

I'd love a great watch with nice legs, a great figure and a nice smile. One that's intelligent with a lovely personality that will not try to destroy my life.

I know, I know. You're thinking why not just find a woman who can fit those requirements? Well unfortunately for me it seems all women will eventually try to destroy you in one way or another. That's been my experience.

And this explains my recent absence. A bad breakup has led to me trying to make sense of everything once again. As such I've had no time for watches.

But that got me thinking... I love watches. And a watch has never done me any wrong. Why not see if these guys can modify a nice watch with the most important female characteristics? That would surely make me a happy man? Dont you think?

So please guys, tell me that someone out there can help me out. I'd be very grateful.

Hey, sorry mate. I almost gave up too in that sense. At least for anything deeper than a night of fun (which by the way at 39yo aren't no more frequent).

I'm bitter enough so that I've just arrived to the conclusion that they are not worth of the effort.

At least unless I'll find a nice lady that can make me change my mind ;)

Back to your topic... It will be difficult (I hope for you!) to find a watch big enough so that it will be able to accept your stem

Edited by GenTLe