When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My Santos 100 Chrono From El Just Arrived

cromodora

As many of you guys already mentioned and you'll be able so see it on pics strap is a bit crapy....so the first thing is to contact aaron and sort that thing out. :D

I've followed all the instruction for breaking in the mvmnt and there is yet to be seen in folowing months and days how relaible is this new asian 7750.

To cut the c.... here are the pics.

168460-10426.jpg

168460-10427.jpg

168460-10428.jpg

168460-10429.jpg

168460-10430.jpg

168460-10431.jpg

168460-10432.jpg

168460-10433.jpg

168460-10434.jpg

168460-10435.jpg

I made this side by side comparasion because I noticed a lot of people here on the board were wondering how does it look compared next to some PAM....so.....there you go.........I hope I've hellped a bit.

Cheers

Cromodora

Ivane.it has finally arrived?!!! now you don't have to worry anymore....the watch really looks great on trhe pics...i bet it looks even better when having it on the wrist...this monster is as big as a PAM...wow...really nice...and nice pics!...would like to see a nice wrist shot...

wear it well!

Vladimir

Ivane.it has finally arrived?!!! now you don't have to worry anymore....the watch really looks great on trhe pics...i bet it looks even better when having it on the wrist...this monster is as big as a PAM...wow...really nice...and nice pics!...would like to see a nice wrist shot...

wear it well!

Vladimir

Vlado thnx for the compliments.

It does feel really big actualy even bigger than PAM....it's a real monster....only thing that ruins the moment a bit is that strap but I'll sort that out with aaron pretty soon.

Here are some wrist shots from my hairy wrist :D

168499-10416.jpg

168499-10417.jpg

168499-10418.jpg

Not to forget one thing.....and that is to thank pugwash for his photo tutorial......pics aren't that great like he does but at laest there are not so crappy as they used to be.

Once more thanx pugwash....this is a proof how just one tutorial can change quality of pics seen on board a great deal!

• 2 weeks later...

Enjoy youre new toy, i have both the SS and the TT version and yes they are monsters,very big watches biger than a 44mm PAM but on the whrist they do make a statement.

One thing i would like to ask is,i tryied to take off the strap but the lag screws dont work at all, and i completly destroyed the strap wiht the srews to take off the strap,do you have any sugestions on how to solve this problem.